Training in Healthcare Administration
In an ever-changing industry like healthcare, well-trained and high-quality administrators are needed to make sure things run as smoothly as possible.
If you are drawn to the field of healthcare but want to put our organizational and administrative strengths to good use, this program could be what you’re looking for.
What Will I Learn?
Learn the core competencies of the health care administration field like Front Office Management and Basic Diagnostic Coding. Develop critical skills in Scheduling, Data Entry, and Insurance through online lectures and a virtual internship experience.
Learn From the Best
As an HCA student, you will receive personal communication and tutoring from credentialed, award-winning instructors who care about your success and attend live lectures from the comfort of home. Whenever you’re ready to start your new career, you can jump right into the program since we have start dates every single month.
Because technology is constantly evolving, our instructors are continuously updating program curriculum to reflect the latest codes and guidelines so you can be ready for your new career when you graduate
Health Care Administration classes include:
- Electronic Health Records
- Healthcare Management
- Medical Terminology
- Diagnostic Coding
Our program will train you in the use of computer software applications necessary to succeed in a medical office. This training will qualify you to work in administrative or managerial roles in a variety of health care settings, from occupational health practices to assisted living residences.
Benefits of Online Classes
- Continue in your profession – Don’t put your life on hold to pursue your new career
- Convenience and flexibility – Study where and when you can
- More comfortable learning environment – Pajamas or yoga pants, active or cozy area, it’s up to you!
- Avoid commuting – Save time, money, and gas
The Degree Advantage
The Healthcare Administration program is offered as an Associate of Occupational Degree program. The advantages of an AOS degree are:
- Be more prepared for management level positions in the industry.
- Increase your earning potential, many studies show that people with degrees will earn more in their lifetime than those without a degree.
- Enhance your business and communication skills.
- Strengthening your critical thinking, organizational and time-management skills.
Notable employers of our graduates include:
Hillcrest Medical Center
Oklahoma Heart Institute
OSU Medical Center
Saint Francis Hospital
Indian Health Care Resource
Med Now Urgent Care
For detailed tuition information, student outcomes and statistics, view our Gainful Employment Disclosures for Degree in Health Care Administration.