Training for a Career
The Medical Billing and Coding program is set up to assist students in training for a career, not just a certification exam. We go through each subject matter at length to discuss every specialty in coding through a robust curriculum that includes the most recent coding standards by the World Health Organization, ICD-10.
What Will I Learn in MBC?
The Medical Billing and Coding curriculum teaches ICD-10 and CPT coding, the same standard used in medical facilities today. Areas of study include:
- Medical Terminology
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Software Applications in Healthcare
- Diagnostic and Procedural Coding
- Medical Insurance
What Jobs Will I be Qualified for?
Our program prepares you to work in many different venues such as hospitals, medical offices, nursing homes, insurance companies and mental health facilities.
Benefit of Online Classes
- Continue in your profession – Don’t put your life on hold to pursue your new career
- Convenience and flexibility – Study where and when you can
- More comfortable learning environment – Pajamas or yoga pants, active or cozy area, it’s up to you!
- Avoid commuting – Save time, money, and gas