Training in Healthcare Administration
In an ever-changing industry like healthcare, well-trained and high-quality administrators are needed as an integral member of the physician’s health care team. If you have a desire to work in the field of healthcare and want to put your organizational and administrative strengths to good use, this program could be what you’re looking for.
About our Course
The Health Care Administration program prepares students for managing front desk operations, communicating with patients, scheduling appointments, electronic billing, filing insurance claims, basic diagnostic coding, and electronic medical records.
The Health Care Administrative Medical (HCA) program develops administrative and office management skills, preparing students for entry-level positions that include physician offices, medical clinics, and hospitals.
Benefits of Online Classes
- Students can take online courses and even complete entire degrees while working, while in-between jobs, or while taking time to raise a family.
- Online programs can be a more affordable option than traditional colleges
- Convenience and flexibility – Online courses give students the opportunity to plan their study time around the rest of their day, instead of the other way around.
- Avoid the Commute– Save time and money
What Will I Learn?
Learn the core competencies of the health care administration field like Front Office Management and Basic Diagnostic Coding. Develop critical skills in Scheduling, Data Entry, and Insurance through online lectures and a virtual internship experience.
Learn From the Best
As an HCA student, you will receive personal instruction and tutoring from credentialed instructors with a passion for the healthcare field, multiple years of work, and teaching experience .Also as a student of Community Care College you will surrounded by encouraging support that starts from the beginning with your enrollment advisor, a strong network of distance education instructors, and a campus director that is dedicated to your success.
Because technology is constantly evolving, our instructors are continuously updating program curriculum to reflect the latest changes and guidelines so you can be ready for your new career when you graduate.
The Degree Advantage
The Healthcare Administration program is offered as an Associate of Occupational Degree program. The advantages of an AOS degree are:
- Be more prepared for management level positions in the industry.
- Increase your earning potential, many studies show that people with degrees will earn more in their lifetime than those without a degree.
- Enhance your business and communication skills.
- Strengthening your critical thinking, organizational and time-management skills.