Become a personal trainer and prepare for NASM certification
Our Fitness and Health Trainer Program provides the advantage of on-ground training.
Our program prepares graduates to take the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) personal trainer certification. With group collaboration and hands on experience in the gym, we make sure you receive a well-rounded fitness and health education. Look forward to a profession with wide-open growth potential in the industry, like eligibility for advanced certifications in performance enhancement and corrective exercise.
Get training in core skills of the
- Physical Fitness Assessment
- Corrective Exercise Techniques
- Exercise for Injuries
- Biomechanics and Kinesiology
On-Campus Fitness Center
On-campus exercise facility allows for group collaboration:
- Standard exercise equipment
- Treadmills, stationary bikes and ellipticals
- Open space for bootcamp
- Circuit training classes
- Mini rock wall
A Competitive Edge
- Business and marketing skills
- Includes campus gym membership
- NASM preparation
- Field trips and lab activities
- Train for direct entry into workforce
- Partner and network with local employers
- Career placement
- Become CPR certified
- Eligibility for advanced certifications
Dedicate your career to helping others live healthier, better lives to become the best versions of themselves.
Master professional skills in the health and fitness industry
Great fitness and health trainers know what the body needs, how it works, and what a good regimen looks like. They’re able to guide, motivate, and coach their clients to reach their goals. This career involves a very important mix of technical knowledge and soft skills like interpersonal communication, leadership, motivation, and professionalism. Start getting paid to do what you love as a personal trainer.
Notable employers of our graduates include:
Tulsa Fitness Systems