From the desk of Dr. Kevin Kirk, president of Community Care College, Clary Sage College, and Oklahoma Technical College.
Tis the season of gift giving.
A quality that I admire is the gift of gratitude.
Having a strong sense of gratitude is a key element to our pursuit of happiness.
I feel it is a gift to have and share with others.
At this season of giving I am grateful for many things:
- Good Health
- My Faith in God
- For the blessing to be a part of something I have loved doing and working with wonderful coworkers
- For seeing the glass half full
- For the blessing of visiting some wonderful countries and some wonderful places in this great land of America
- For the freedom to do what I want, when I want
- To be a mentor to others
- To be at peace with who I am
“Gratitude is a mark of a noble soul and a refined character. We like to be around those who are grateful.”
– Joseph B. Wirthlin