When it comes to organization one thing stands out… the sticky note. If you are anything like me when someone gives you something to remember like a task or a telephone number, you instantly reach for the sticky note. And why not? Who doesn’t love sticky notes? At one point in time I know I had several littering my computer screen. But what do you do when your sticky notes start piling up and become so cluttered you need sticky notes for your sticky notes?
When this happens, it is time to go digital. Did you know that there are lot of websites and apps that allow you to post digital sticky notes? Here are just a few to get you started…
- Listhings– Listhings is an eco-friendly web app that lets you take sticky notes, and share them with colleagues or family. It’s fast, free and easy to use!
- Notely– Notes, reminders, lists, links, images. Note.ly helps you keep track of all of these visually on a single online canvas instead of notes stuck to your computer, desk or fridge.
- Padlet– Padlet is a virtual corkboard that allows users to post thoughts and ideas and share them with friends. The possibilities are endless!
- Spaaze– Spaaze is an infinite virtual cork board, and you can use it to do almost everything. Currently Spaaze offers 7 different items: Labels, Notes, Bookmarks, Images, Files, Videos and HTML. These items can be edited in place, moved via drag and drop and positioned freely on the board.
- Lino– Lino is an online web sticky note service that can be used to post memos, to-do lists, ideas, and photos anywhere on an online web canvas.
- Notefuly – for iPhones and iPads
- Sticky – for iPhones and iPads
- Colornote – for Android
- Lino – for both IOS and Android
Have I blown your mind yet with sticky note possibilities? Give one a shot and let me know what you think!