Community Higher Ed. is now seeking a creative dynamic Website Developer. This team member will be responsible for creating and maintaining exceptional quality web pages.
The position requires skills in the following:
- Graphic Design
- Web UX Design
- Support existing infrastructure
- Strong understanding of mobile-friendly web presence
- Staying abreast of new technologies and trends
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Strong organizational skills and time management
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast paced environment
Additional skills in these areas a plus:
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics
- Video Editing
Needs to work well in a collaborative environment as this position will work closely with the marketing team, other content creators, as well as other company team members.
Full time with great benefits!
Please apply at the link below.